About the school
id_s – Italian Design School is the educational department of Institute of Design Kielce specialized in the education of young creative designers, qualified in product design, with further competences in the communication of the product to the market.
id_s arise thanks to the collaboration between Institute of Design Kielce and Scuola Italiana Design, educational department of PST Galileo in Padua (Italy). Scuola Italiana Design is the first Institute focusing on product design set up in Venice Area – well-known all around the world for the high concentration of industrial enterprises specialized in different commodities sectors (interior, electrical appliance, sporting goods, total look, toys, technical equipment, automotive, instruments, goods, etc.)
id_s represents a unique educational project in the Polish panorama and it aims to answer to the companies needs, which are looking for the professional creative designers trained on the basis of SID experiences. Designers guarantee the ability to innovate the products as well as the product identity and, consequently, its communication to the market.
id_s offers educational and training course of 100 hours developed in 11 weeks of intensive work, Monday to Friday from 9 to 16. Candidates selected for IDS course will be grouped into multidisciplinary design teams. Schedule of classes will include:
- lectures and workshops with Italian designers
- IDS leaders’ supervision over the projects
- meetings with the companies
- independent work within teams
IDS – Italian Design School takes advantage of Scuola Italiana Design didactic methods as follow:
- Experience practical path oriented to “know-how” and problem solving.
- Assimilate and use a creative methodology and design process used in the most important Design Studios and Style Centers in the World.
- Convey the sensibility and the culture of Italian design through the didactic management and participation of SID Lecturers.
- Work on project based on close cooperation with Teachers and Participants.
- Transfer a methodology that changes the design point of view: from product design to the needs analysis, through a multidisciplinary approach that starts from the marketing to the design through the market analysis, consumers and life style.
- Implementation of the most advanced design techniques for the development of new creative ideas that represents the key step of product innovation.
- Direct contact with Companies through briefings, working meetings and final presentation. This type of direct contact with the Client lets the designers get to know real demands of the market.
Visual communication designer. In graphics she is most interested in typography. From 2012 she is responsible for the Graphics Studio in Institute of Design Kielce.
Architect. In his activities he balances on the edge of art, design and architecture. From 2013 he is responsible for the Public Space Studio in Institute of Design Kielce.
ITALIAN DESIGN SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION COORDINATORS
worker at The Castle Hill from June 2012. In charge of UE projects and administration of IDS.
administration manager. Works at The Castle Hill since its establishment.